Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

i can't wait 8 weeks.

PeachyMilly December 6th, 2018

I started zoloft a few days ago, and though i'm excited about this lifestyle change, i'm desperate to feel happy again and i'm not sure I can wait 8 long weeks for a noticable change. are there things i can do, like exercise or something, that can speed up the process?

- Peach

Toodles4 December 6th, 2018

@peachkitty Hi! So sorry if I repeat this, sent once but not sure if went thru...one thing that really helped me so much was Ativan, it's a supplement to anti-depressants, & it made me feel almost normal, so great, while the antidepressant I used kicked in ( Celexa worked amazingly well for me!) I know it's so difficult at first, while the chemicals in the brain are on their way to getting better...I initially talked to a distress care phone line once a day, they are so nice, also went to free support groups...my biggest goal was to actually get out of bed and washed, and out for a latte, haha...now I'm a lot better, so I go to singing, art class, and our local rec care for yoga or goofing around type swimming...also walk nearby nature trails, eclectic hoods in our city that are interesting... get out lotsa movies from the library, and still go out to cafes...many many hugs to u!!!