Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

constipated in life

Rossafur November 3rd, 2022

i feel like i cant move forward, in my private life its like there is a wall preventing me from taking certain steps fordward and the wall is covered in horrid unmotivational graffitti, until i can move past this wall im stuck cramped into too small a space pushing with all my might trying to move forward, unfortunatly unlike being constipated there are no laxatives for life.

toughTiger6481 November 8th, 2022

@Rossafur

I would disagree............. for all those stuck or feeling constipated in life the way to get things moving is to break free out of your routine DO things you would not usually ... do not put anything off... i will tell you when you do not put up your own road-blocks drive through them....

There are many movies and books when a person feels there is nothing to lose and breaks free ... changes follow .........................sit there waiting for life to happen is what causes constipation.

bestVase7265 November 8th, 2022

Life is lots of little step forwards sometimes. And you can't always see where you are going. What kinds of things is the graffiti on your wall telling you? @Rossafur