Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

You are amazing.

LilaKenn November 9th, 2017

I just want to say to ANYONE that is reading this: you are worth so much more than you may think, and you deserve SO MUCH MORE than you let yourself believe~or than your depression lets you believe.

Do not let people walk over you.

Do not let them talk to you in ways that are anything less than respectful and kind.

Do not let people treat you like anything less than what you are-which is beautiful, and amazing, and strong.

You have won the battle every day that you have fought it.

Take a moment to let that sink in.

Every. Single. Day. You have won. You are still breathing. You are still fighting.

There is a light at the end of this tunnel, I promise you. You just have to keep it in sight

Please, please, please do not let people block your view of it or trip you on your journey.

You have the power to survive, to thrive, and to change for the better. Seize it.

adoredHug70 November 9th, 2017

@LilaKenn

Those are such great affirmative words, thanks for sharing them here. heart

x13beaches November 10th, 2017

I made a huge mistake even tho I just wanted to help my ex through his hard life, and now he hates me for it. He's playing with my feelings for so long (and admitting it) and bullying me because of that. How can I feel confident when I did a great mess like that in his life. I just let him bully me because I'm thinking it's all my bad. I apologized multiple times and told him how bad I feel for it and that I was only trying to help him again.
Do I deserve that he treats me like that? Sometimes I feel I don't, but sometimes I feel I do. I want him back, he was my meaning of life and daily motivation. I had best time of my life with him and we've saved each others' life. He helped me so much through depression, and I helped him so much and made him a happy person, but he broke up and wanted distance because he was afraid that his mental illnes would ruin our relationship and that he could harm me one day. He broke up to protect me from himself, as he said. It hurt so much. But I did the mistake after the breakup so now he can't stand me anymore and will never forgive me. What should I do? I'm helpless. He's changed so much. When we were still together he once warned me that he would break my heart one day, and told me he's already sorry. I'm not sure if he's now treating me like trash because he has multiple personalities or because I actually deserve it...?

Nyssa2506 November 10th, 2017

@LilaKenn

This is so positive! Thank you for taking out the time to write such a message! :)