Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Why I'm Here

stillbreathing241 January 18th, 2015

I'm Ellie. I'm 13 years old and I've struggled with depression for about a year now. I usually come onto 7 cups because I need someone to talk to. I love My Chemical Romance and twenty one pilots, but I love reading. In my opinion, I'm an odd person.

loyalRaspberries69 January 18th, 2015

Im here because im suicidal

stillbreathing241 OP January 18th, 2015

At one point I was, but I'm getting better about that.

stillbreathing241 OP January 18th, 2015

At one point I was, but I'm getting better about that.

DerbySteve January 20th, 2015

If you are suicidal please contact the Suicide Hotline at: 1-800-273-8255 or go to their website at www.suicide.org

whyme11 January 19th, 2015

@loyalraspberries69, if youre feeling suicidal, you need to speak to someone, probably more than on here, asap.

BlameAlcohol516 January 19th, 2015

Same reason I'm here too darling; I wish you can talk to me but this website won't allow it... Just know that things will get better it just takes time. Please just wait for that time to come

Survivor98 January 19th, 2015

Know that someone always loves you. I know it is hard. I have been there. I've been suffering for three years. Yes it will get better, then worse again, but you have to keep fighting. There will always be someone out there who loves you and needs you in this world. Never give up. You are stronger than that. Especially at such a young age.

ShaeMoon2 January 19th, 2015

The reason I'm here is because I am depressed and I am not doing well in school due to my depression. I'm trying to work on not lying and I felt like having a supportive community would help me.

Jam345 January 24th, 2015

You could talk to us. I'm just new here but I feel overwhelmed and comfortable and it makes me a bit less lonely.

SamanthaBea January 25th, 2015

I've only recently figured out that talking to people helps...Four years of depression, you'd think I would've figured it out sooner. I'm kinda dumb like that, I suppose. Any particular reason you're feeling depressed?