Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Very depressed

Jahjah69999 February 9th, 2022

My girlfriend of six years....the love of my life, the woman of my dreams, the one i planned to marry has told me she doesnt love me and hasnt loved me for a while. Im so torn I really want her back

Lifeonmars787 February 9th, 2022

Hey, I'm so sorry to hear you're unhappy. It is not easy when the person we love leaves us suddenly, especially when we have shared a lot of time, memories and projects with them. I know you just wish this was a moment, a bad dream, but I'm afraid it isn't: the sooner you accept this new reality, the sooner you will get better. I know it's not easy, acceptance can be a long and painful process after a breakup. Do your best not to be alone, call your friends, talk to a family member or connect with a listener here. It would be better not to think about how to return with her but how to try to move forward. It was a wonderful chapter in your life, and now it's over. But trust me, you will be happy again. Be strong and good luck❤

brightMoon2895 February 12th, 2022

I'm really sorry to hear that I know it hurts but better you know it now right? If she said it later it would hurt more. Just focus on yourself from now on. You are the important person in your life, it is your time. See it as a sign if she was your soulmate why did this happen?

TrappedInLife February 15th, 2022

I dated my ex wife for 4 years before proposing and getting hitched. Thought to myself, I did things right and certainly she was the one. Boy was I wrong. Had a couple boys with her and then she left me when the oldest was 4, the day after Xmas.

We reconciled several months after, went to marriage counseling, and later that next year….day after Xmas…she left me again.

I should had seen it coming. I was blind by love. She took absolutely EVERYTHING. All debt was kicked into my name, cleared the entire home first week of January while I was at work.

Now though, I may not be in the best of mental shape, I did however meet the most awesome woman ever. I ask a lot out of life and at least my new woman met all my years of hope and wishing. She is amazing. I’m sure you’ll find a better woman too.

Just place yourself out there, fish around, you’ll get a bite and likely reel in a trophy! The old one will be a dusty memory.