Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sad

understandingSpring3551 June 7th, 2022

I really am lonely.my happiness has a life span of like 6 hours or maybe less.i try to help myself by encouraging others . I almost overdosed on Valium today cause i got triggered.i hate when i can't control myself.so faustrating

ivyk June 7th, 2022

Do you journal ? A very handy app us minddoc

Journalling your feelings can help to understand and accept them and yourself as you are with them

Theres some nice courses on that app too that can be really helpful

Every emotion can be fleeting but that doesnt make rhem unimportant, you are only human you cant be expected to be robotic and stay in a mode for ever, human emorions change and flux alot and that is only normal you are not bad for having emotions you may not be able to acertain in a moment

Happiness and sadness alike are not permanant feelings its okay not to be happy for days on end, its normal

You are not bad because you had a trigger and responded in the way youve learned too

But in the spirit of comunity do me a favour please? Ill do the same too for the next 24 hours how about togwther we forgive ourselves for our mistakes and take some compassion in our hearts for ourselves and hold that sentiment for 24 hours as best we can

and see how that may help us feel a bit more at peace withoutselves and where we are in our lives and feelings.

Im sending you a big hug for when you would like it and some love for some strenght and growth to understand that you are enough and you are worthy of self love too 💕 ❤

ivyk June 7th, 2022

Mistakes are there to teach us the benefit of how we feel its okay to lose control of yourself, it happens on journeys of change and growth , growth isnt linear and feeling frustrated with yourself now only shows how hard you have been working but hey sometimes its okay to really take a break and be peoud of the work you are doing 😊

i totally understand and hear you on being frustrated with yourself for making a mistake,but that doesnt mean we deserve agression towards ourselves for making a mistake or slipping up and trying to fix pain in the way we may think we deserve , wrap up cosy watch your favorite film and remember you are only human and you deserve thw compassion ive shown you and you deserve to continue that compassion especially now as you need it ❤

understandingSpring3551 OP June 9th, 2022

Thanks really.i do appreciate it.i'll do as u said.the watching my favourite film part😊