Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Rollercoaster

orangeTriangle4803 December 26th, 2022

I've been having a couple of good days. But now I'm overthinking it and waiting for the depression to take back over and it's ruining what l am sure is not that much time feeling ok. It's so annoying that even when I'm feeling good all I can think about is the fog rolling back in and taking over how I'm feeling. I'm grateful that I am having this time to feel ok but I wish with everything in me that it could last.

globalBraid3744 December 28th, 2022

@orangeTriangle4803

Life is like a rollercoaster indeed. It is not possible to have only good days, however, we can strive to appreciate something about every single day. Perhaps you need to find resources that you can use when you feel like the depression is coming back. It is also important to have the confidence that you can get better (you have already achieved that and you can do it again!).

Recently I came across one interesting article, that I summed in this post and I found it very helpful :) https://www.7cups.com/forum/ProjectsEvents_184/ArticlesandQuotes_2369/EvokingPositiveMemoriesIsaPowerfulResource_294526/.

I believe that you can find ways to have more good days in your life!