Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Rant

53924 April 16th, 2023

I always feel burnt out from a lot of ppl. I’ve been this way since I was 12, I’m currently 16 going on 17 this yr. I have so many xtreme triggers (things tht make me go from 0-100 which drain me bc I always tell these ppl off so they can su as I can’t stand it when it involves me) like:

• assumptions

• attention seekers

• boy / girl obsessed ppl

• cockiness

• disrespect

• drama

• hypocrites

• homophobes

• immature ppl

• insensitive ppl

• lack of / no manners n / self respect

• liars

• nosy ppl

• overly judgmental ppl (esp when tht person has lots of fixable issues tht they’re not wking on)

• ppl in the wrong talking ab other’s reactions towards their wrong doing(s) as if they didn’t bring it on themself

• ppl w no filter

• racists

• selfish ppl

• xcessive cursing

N bc I feel this way I’ve been told I’m always angry, but imo I think the ppl tht’ve told me this think tht bc they’re always taking the bs ppl throw @ them.

I also feel 24/7 tht most / sum ppl don’t value my kindness as I’m always respectful till I’m disrespected.

April 28th, 2023

@53924

Morning,

How are you feeling today?

I'm sorry you have been struggling with these emotions for so long. It must be so difficult, do you have any ways which help you cope?

You have done so well to reach out, I see your strength shining through. Please remember you don't have to go through this alone. We are here for you 24/7 and happy to support in whichever way possible.