Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Please help

Princesssuhaana September 2nd, 2016

Working mom of two little ones, 2 and 3 yrs. husband doesnt help. I am feelind burdened with responsibilities. I feel i cannot take it anymore. Wanna run from all this. Or end it. With no support and constant insult from husband i cant go on. We alwz fight now. I feel so lonely in this phase of life wen i need his support

Mtude September 2nd, 2016

@Princesssuhaana

Can appreciate how difficult this must be for you but remember you are amazing, you are providing for your family and looking after them but you also need some you time otherwise you will burn yourself out (hence why I ended up here too). I'm just a member but there are some really good listeners and would recommend you do a specific tailor made search and send them a message or chat if they are online. Group chat rooms are a good way of being able to share as well, but you have a made positive first step by coming here and posting. Sending you a comforting hug, and hope that you are able to get peace of mind and comfort soon. 😊

GentleRayn511 September 3rd, 2016

I'm so sorry that you are so overwhelmed. It's difficult feeling like you're on your own when you are responsible for those little lives too! You are doing an amazing job and have already done the right and courageous step in reaching out. Like the member before me said, there are many listeners here to listen and help you through this time of family stress. There is also a self help guide under the Path tab that specifically talks about family stress. Hopefully this helps and you can be built up by this wonderful community. Much love!!

ap779 September 9th, 2016

Am I in a community room?

GentleRayn511 September 9th, 2016

@ap779

This is a forum. There are different community based forums here, but if you are looking for the community chat support rooms, it's under group support chats