Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

No energy or motivation

Tangodream January 5th, 2020

I just woke up a little while ago and I'm still exhausted, I feel like I could sleep all day. But I have things that I need to get done today and I'm facing some really big challenges and changes in my life starting tomorrow. I can feel my body reacting to the stress, my stomach is upset and I can feel all the muscles in my lower back clenching up. I hope I'm up to the challenges I'm about to face, I don't feel strong enough. I'm slowly upping my antidepressant with the guidance of my doctor, I'm hoping that helps me feel better. I have another therapy session coming up but it's not until January 14th. I'm just trying to hang on and take things one day at a time and not let the problems that are lurking out there get to me. I have so much to deal with and when I think about it all that's what makes me spiral downward. Thanks for listening!

Unexistinggirl6 February 16th, 2020

@Tangodream what you're dealing with is called "morning depression" (does anyone know more about that?) I'm experiencing the exact same issue and situation with the exeption of antidepressant and therapie. As much as I'd like to at least try it out, I can't cause I was forbidden to talk about my mental health. The people surrounding me say it's nonesense and how I'm just making this up, but it's not... Unfortunatly, I'm still a minor, so I can't just go to a therapist or a doctor. I really don't know what to do.

Does anyone has some advice? sad

calmsoulmeet January 5th, 2020

@Tangodream

You wouldn't believe it but I relate completely with what you wrote . As I was reading your post line after line , I realised that this is the exact same issue I am dealing with . I am finding it extremely tough to even get up from my bed in the morning . My psychiatrist has upped my meds and I am hoping it helps me .

I wish you all the best and hope you gather energy to meet your daily goals ....Bye. :)

loyalJar8221 February 15th, 2020

I am familiar with this problem. I didnt have money and I was depressed. It upset me and I decided to find a good way to make money online. my friend advised using this bot https://safetrading.today/bots/crypto-trading-bots/ and it helped me choose a good and stable cryptocurrency and start making big money. I'm sure it will help you deal with your depression too

crimsonBunny9064 February 15th, 2020

try hurting myself I been dealing with depression and anxiety since I was small hope to find someone to help me out changing my life and having hope again.