Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My Story with Depression

toughLion8324 March 12th, 2021

I am toughlion by the name on 7cups. I want to tell you story about my story of Depression. I think its very safe to tell here. So I have been diagnosed with Depression for 7 years almost. Its been hard to find joy in life. Sometime I have thought for suicide. But overall I have been able to do some study. Planning to get therapy. I hope I ll find some improvement.

MAKKAME March 12th, 2021

@toughLion8324
Exercise, healthy food, making time for hobbies, talking about your problems, slow down, take a break, etc... are ways a person can cope with stress. We need to learn that people in your life should be a source of reducing stress not causing more of it. When you feel like your energy is drained, rest. When moments become more important than a detailed plan enjoy them. When your body changes with each season of life, listen to it, nourish it and respect it. When you start to question your worth, remember to be gentle with yourself. You are doing your best you can, with what you have. https://ezcareclinic.com/methods-to-cope-with-anxiety there are effective treatments for coping up with depression/anxiety and I appreciate that.
Raise your head, man up, and combat this depression.

toughLion8324 OP March 12th, 2021

Thanks. Glad that someone replied. I hope I ll follow some of your advice. Thanks for your support

MAKKAME March 15th, 2021

@toughLion8324
Best wishes to you!