Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Just throwing a request out there

ultratribes August 8th, 2017

Hello, I am wondering if anyone has any interest in video chatting about depression, social anxiety, and loneliness through skype.

A little bit about me: I'm male, 30 years old, and I've been dealing with these issues since I was very young (around 8). I talk to people on 7 cups of tea daily. Sometimes it helps, often times it doesn't. I'm a very nice and kind person, I try to treat others with as much respect as I can.

I feel like I've been stuck in this mindset forever. I never went through a phase in my life where I gained self esteem or confidence. I have a very hard time verbally communicating with people, especially with this.

Maybe something like this will help me, and help you. Maybe it's possible to make a new friend here. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

AffyAvo August 8th, 2017

@ultratribes It's against the rules to share off-site contact information.

Someone might have some suggestions as to where you could find others who would be interested in doing this though!

Anomalia August 8th, 2017

@ultratribes - As AffyAvo mentioned, there is a rule against connecting offsite here, so unfortunately, you will not be able to set up skype contact with people here. However, if you're interested in chatting non-video, you can connect with a listener or check out our group support rooms to talk to other members as well.

Take care!