Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

"Just Depression" Things

irridensence December 29th, 2020

What depressing triumph do you have to share? Post it here!

- Laying naked in your bed after a shower because you're to exhausted to get dressed

- Used cups and empty water bottles everywhere

- Staring at the pantry over and over again knowing you should eat even though you have no appetite.

-A carpet made of dirty laundry

Omar2M January 8th, 2021

@irridensence I used to be in your position and even worse. The best thing you can do is to find something you love. Will it be hard? Will it be easy? Nobody know but you need to find something you love doing or something you are interested in learning more about and incorporating that in your everyday life. Maybe it's music, arts, sports, the ocean, the environment, technology, going on walks, etc. what personally worked for me is playing basketball and taking long walks, I only started incorporating that about 15 minutes a day but it changed my whole life. I felt like I was in a better mood and more productive all the time, and I'm sure you will feel the same way as well once you find something you love. My appetite and motivation increased when I started incorporating something I love doing, even though it was a very small portion of my day, it had such a large impact. Is there anything you are interested learning more about or anything you like doing?

ouiCherie January 2nd, 2021

that sounds pretty tough @irridensence

How are you now?

Hdool January 8th, 2021

like knowing you are in big trouble, but you can't do anything about it, just you want to sleep all the day .

Acoates2021 January 8th, 2021

Just putting one foot in front of another...

taking the steps to shower

taking the steps to eat

taking the steps to not completely give up...

I'm drained

sonerii January 8th, 2021

I'm sometimes too tired to speak because I see no point in doing so since no one bothers to listen anyway, most of the day I just spend in silence in my own corner, repeating same routine because I'm drained to do anything else or I have no motivation to get up and do basic things.

Hdool January 8th, 2021

@sonerii

I know how hard when we can't find someone to listen to us in first place, then when we have to talk about it ,we feel like it's stuck inside and we can't explain it.

SnowFox124 January 20th, 2021

I get out of bed to work and gym only because I'm paid to do both. But when I go home I just lay on the floor for what seems like hours because I don't have the energy to move. I wanna sleep and not wake up.

Basorexiaaa March 16th, 2021

@irridensence

- just staying in bed the whole day because you're way too exhausted to get up

- forcing yourself to get up and shower

- being called lazy because of your habits and everything

- room's just messy all the time

- all you wanna do is sleep all the time and ignore this world