Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I want to runaway

Brokendoll31 September 15th, 2015

I have been dealing with depression for a few months now and I feel like things have gotten worst instead of better. I'm in my last year of college and I have no idea what I'm gonna do when I graduate and I'm struggling with my grades. My parents wants to move farther away from my school and job so it will be even harder for me to commute. I feel like I try so hard but it's never enough. I just want to runaway get away from everything and everyone. Go some where new where no one knows me. I just want to forget everything

Twixcanavari September 15th, 2015

Escape is not the solution ma friend

You have to fight

remember: you are so strong

Raylen September 15th, 2015

@Brokendoll31

Thanks for sharing your story, i'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way, but You are ENOUGH, you're more than enough, you're enough to me, you're enough to us and you're enough for yourself, you're a fighter and with every breath you take is a battle that you win, you've done an amazing job so far so don't give up, don't run away, I believe in you and I know that you can do it ! Thinsg will get better eventually and when you feel like you've hit the ground and remember that's it's always the darkest before the sun rises, keep fighting, you'll sun will rise soon.

We have to fight if we want to be happy and peaceful okey? You be happy because life is short!

Brokendoll31 OP September 16th, 2015

Thanks to everyone for the support

Twixcanavari September 16th, 2015

You're welcome 😊