Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I hate everything about my life

bubbleMaple880 November 18th, 2020

I feel that in life if you are not pretty or smart enough, you will inevitably get replaced and compared. People make comparisons everyday and what's stopping people from wanting better? If they have the chance to want something better why wouldn't they. In life I feel that this is what happens, and the same principle can be applied to career and relationships/friendships. In life, I feel that if you are not experienced enough or smart enough then companies will seek for more, they will seek better people. What am I left with? I have no one to talk to , I feel like a burden. The person I trusts the most don't care about me at all and probably think I am a burden. That's why I'm so scared to open up again because the one person who I trusted don't even care, they only care about themselves and do things for themselves. In the end I'm left with nobody, I have nobody to speak with and my life is just going downhill. I feel lost in my career and hopeless in relationships. What is it like to have everything planned out the way you want? What is it like to be with a soulmate whom you can trust with your life and not be afraid of their judgement? I feel I have lost out in life. I wish I could start again, meet new people again, and fall in love again. Everyone is happy, But I feel stuck at this one place. In this life if I don't amount to anything and can't find someone, the one I want to be with, to even care an ounce, what do I do. They already left once, and that was th

bubbleMaple880 OP November 18th, 2020

Oh