Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I had enough

LilTuna September 6th, 2015

I am currently killing my self at midnight my time so bye guys

MichelleGriggs September 6th, 2015

I do not know your situation, but I do know how it feels to think there is no other way. This is my first night on this site and I want you to know someone cares. Just remember we have a powerful loving GOD that is always there even when you can't see him or feel him. I struggle with that daily... Mostly through the hard times like I am going through now. But I have faith that he is still there and trust that HE knows my path even though it's not the one I thought I would be on. My favorite passage is Jeremiah 29:11... Look it up and keep reading it. It's not a "fix" but it will give you hope and possibly some peace. You have people that surely love you. Suicide is not something that will just affect you.

TeamE September 6th, 2015

I had enough of bitches. My entire school is full of them. Let's be civilized seniors and drop the drama. It's the last year. When you get out into the real world, you ain't gunna get everything your way. In fact, I hope you get a giant reality check. Sincerely, the girl who watches everything from a distance and doesn't say a word

September 6th, 2015

Is there something going on that makes you need to make this decision right now? Why can't it wait?

Do you feel like letting us know what things led you to this decision? I'm sure you are in a lot of pain. You want the suffering to stop. Without knowing any details, I can let you know that I have been to the point, a few times, where I'd do anything to make the pain stop.

Your obvious pain deeply saddens me. I wish there were something I could say, or do; but I have nothing.

I can assure you that there are ways that make the pain stop being so intense all the time. It is not hopeless.

Please consider talking to someone.