Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I feel like a successful person stuck in a failures body

MeganLarabell August 8th, 2020

I feel like I work so hard, but no matter how hard I work I am not smart enough to pick a career path that requires college. I just graduated high school a year early and have no idea what to do. The free online course I have been taking for a week has its first quiz and I failed it despite putting my all into the lessons and readings. I feel like nothing I do will ever bring me to success even when I push myself to go above and beyond

i had to quit my job because it was unprofessional, they did not report my injury that I had to go to the urgent care for to the worlplace, I was poorly trained, the environment was toxic and they never would give me a schedule and would only tell me to come in 2-4 days a week. I am working towards getting an apartment and quitting this job I now have no way to save money to get out of my toxic household which makes me feel trapped.

i ALSO am on a weight loss journey and I feel like my obsession with food is unhealthy and I won't allow myself to eat unless it's perfectly clean. I cannot eat for example a burger and some rice because the bun and the rice are both carb and carbs will make me fat. It makes eating and coming up with meals a chore to the point where I don't eat, because nothing ever seems healthy enough. I feel like I will never reach my goal weight and nothing I do is right when it comes to my diet even though I do my best.

On top of all of that, my fiancé and I have been going through a rough patch since I've been so stressed and not very loving. I feel like everything is out onto me, and I'm responsible for our entire relationship. I feel like o have to earn the money, make the plans, buy everything we need, and do all of the things necessary for us to be living together by next year. He is a year younger than me so I don't blame him for not being able to work and wanting to focus on school, but it is difficult to be the only one grinding to teach the relationship goals and feel like everyday is easy for your partner. So this obviously causes feelings of anger towards him on my end that I can't help but express.

i just feel like overall I'm stuck in life and this is the end for me, and nothing will ever get better. Like all the goals I have made mean nothing and are just dreams I will never touch the surface of. I feel worthless and hopeless.i am only 17 and I feel like there is nothing here for me, and I'm just a waste of space

RV11 August 15th, 2020

@MeganLarabell Hi Megan! Just send me a message when you have time. We can figure out. I have been there where you are right now. Look our mindset can make a difficult situation worst. So, please talk to me when you have time we'll go deep. Thanks

LCDArchade76 September 8th, 2020

@MeganLarabell

tomsterling August 19th, 2020

@MeganLarabell

I think the most successful people are only those who have experienced more failures in their life. Some people put more physical stress on the body. In the long-run, fear of failure could cause even bigger problems that affect a person's mental health.

MolokoVellocet August 19th, 2020

Wow, same...