Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I don't want to sleep

lenare November 21st, 2019

it's 1:30 AM right now and I've been crying the last hour because I feel so miserable and in pain. I want it to end, so the smartest thing would be to just sleep, it's what I'm supposed to do now anyways, but sleeping means that tomorrow will come faster, that I will wake up to another morning, another day, and I don't want tomorrow to come. because if it's another day I have to keep doing things and living but I don't feel like living because is life really worth it if the only thing you do is suffer and feel alone and sad?

I think the thing is, I want to sleep, but I don't want to wake up.

AutLizzy November 21st, 2019

@lenare sometimes you just have to try to find little things to keep you going. I always try to tell someone

AutLizzy November 21st, 2019

@lenare if you need someone to talk to at night I can give you a number or social media account

TheCatastrophizer November 21st, 2019

@lenare I can relate and I'm sure so many others can too. But don't beat yourself up for having a hard time doing "the smartest thing"; that's depression's fault, not yours. Even though it doesn't seem like it at times, life is worth living. I hope that you will find a little more joy in tomorrow than you've found in today. Best wishes :)