Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

IHMAWTD

soda March 5th, 2015

There are these moments. Moments of peace, when the pain hits, they bring a feeling of normalcy. Then they're gone. Fleeting, intolerable little fuckers these moments are. Then what? Back to the grind? Back to faking smiles and pretending shits just alright? It's not the world, it's not society, it's not them, it's not her, it's not even you. Its just me. There are days like this when I wait for those aforementioned moments. It just doesn't seem worth the wait.... fucking moments.... sorry to those who wasted their time reading my nonsensical bullshit

reliableWalker1412 March 5th, 2015

This wasn't I waste of time to read, this is something that happens to the best of us. I would recommend that you keep a journal and write down how you're feelings or express yourself more often when something's boring you. I used to surpress how I was exactly feeling and faked smiles because I was intimidated or thought it was point less to say how I was feeling, that didn't helped. Now I'm more outspoken and I'm feeling much better, I feel like myself.