Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How Life feels having depression

BrokenBell1 April 4th, 2018

I used to enjoy everything in Life. I used to enjoy being me. But now, all of that has changed.

Three years ago, I began having Depression. When it first began, I was suicidal, but now I just cut myself to keep my mind off of it.

I feel depressed 24/7. Like I

delightfulUnicorn38 April 5th, 2018

i m sorry that you have to fight every single day to stay a life . and may i can mention

you are not alone all listeners here to support you just ask for that you ll find your self surrounded by thousand of them

BrokenBell1 OP April 5th, 2018

@delightfulUnicorn38

Thank you. I appericiate it very much. Sometimes just knowing others go through the samething, helps. It feels like a lonely road so many times

understandingClementine2447 April 5th, 2018

@BrokenBell1

I understand how you feel. I just joined 7 cups because I feel the same way and want to get back to a place where I feel happy again.

I think about dying so often, that I'm not really living.

You mentioned that you used to do art, so did I and I've been trying to get back into it because I thought it would help. Do you paint? Maybe, taking the time to try to do something you used to like might help.

BrokenBell1 OP April 5th, 2018

@understandingClementine2447

I've tried drawing more recently, and it seems to help some. So I would stick with drawing more. And I don't really paint. Do you?