Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hate this feeling.

MarianneKay January 8th, 2020

Hi. This is Marianne. I just hate feeling the way I do. I am always sad, lonely and depressed. I hate the way I feel. I am oldest girl in a family, but feel so negative and angry at my younger sister, who got married before me. I know it's not her fault, and I feel so guilty feeling this way. Nobody really understands how I feel. Onlyb ADHD meds help, but but so much anymore. I have to take 2, to get some help. Ok, sorry for my rambling. All the best.

phannko January 8th, 2020

@MarianneKay Hi! I believe that you made so many things in you life, that you actually never wanted to do. Am I right? You always had to prove yourself, you never felt satisfied, am I right?

MarianneKay OP January 8th, 2020

@phannko

Omgosh, you know, sometimes that's exactly what I feel. I donno, just aonawkatd, strange and emberasing , all at the same time. Thank you so much for reply.

@MarianneKay I would advice you to focus on filling up the emptyness that these feelings made inside of you :) That would mean to make a list of things that you always wanted to do, but you didn't for some reason, and start making them. Focus on what YOU can do for yourself, not on what you don't have and what you miss. If your mind goes into 'accusation mode' again, just remember that it all comes from that empty space inside of you and try to feel it with something good :)

You probably always wanted to learn a skill, or a language. Or you always wanted to go studying abroad, or just to visit some magical places. Go and just live your life like you always wanted to live it. No matter what others will say :)

@phannko

I really think it's amazing how you can relate and understand me. Thank you so much for making me.feel better.

@MarianneKay It's a pleasure :) I hope you will find the way to make yourself a happy person :) Start from now, not from tomorrow :))

Make a present for your sister, may be something from your mutual past that will bring her to a happy moment that you both had :) I'm sure it will make a difference ;)

@phannko

What does tagged means?? Thanks regardless.

@MarianneKay It means 'mentioned'. Good luck!

Thank you so much