Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Dual me

liligrace September 19th, 2015

Hi

irl, even on facebook I always sound so upbeat loving and grateful. I have tons of fb friends. And try to be inspirational and admired. IRL I always try to smile. I cannot go many places because of reasons I will not write. I rarely can leave my home. But when I do I seem pretty darned together. On the phone, always happy and in gratitude.

But the pain is sometimes so much. Right now I feel panic and depression. No money to do what I need to do for healing this weekend. Life was so much easier when there was a teeny amount of money. Still was the depression and anxiety. But I could go to therapist. And I could be part of a irl community. I cannot go to just any therapist. It has to be someone quite specific. For reasons I will not explain. And these therapist are not covered by medicare. So alone I am with little help. Usually able to live in great gratitude and happiness. Even though I can barely leave the house or get out of bed. So there is my confession. Even though I have not sinned. (well my sin is that I am not loving and compassionate to myself. Sins against the self)

February 13th, 2016

Hi, this is an old post, but I'm sorry about the pain went through, and wondering how you are now.