Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Depression is coming back

YouAreEnough04 June 26th, 2018

I can feel my depression coming back and its the worst its ever been.

Its getting harder to want to get out of bed, go to work, even socialize with anyone, including family/friends.

I find myself crying every single night.

I find myself thinking about cutting.

I havent felt like this in years.

I havent cut in 2+ years and suddenly i feel the urge to do it every night.

I havent ofcourse but its getting harder and harder to resist.

i cant talk to anyone about this. my family and friends wouldnt understand. im so alone. and im afraid im going to end it all some day /:

im so tired of feeling this way but it seems as if theres no way out of it. im fine for a while then gradually all these feelings start to come back ):

igoback622 June 26th, 2018

@YouAreEnough04,

I'm so sorry you are feeling this way. I completely understand what you are going through. I have just recently started to learn how to identify the signs of when my depression is coming back, before it actually hits hard, and the anxiety it brings with it is awful. I try and try and try to prevent it from returning when I start to feel it coming on, but nothing I do seems to help.

Please don't give up, and please remember that it does pass, eventually. You have made it through before, and you will make it through again. Look forward to the days at the other wen where you can be grateful and appreciative of the smallest things... a beautiful blue sky, a bird chirping, a friend's smile, the taste of something delicious. Remember how special the good days can feel as a result of the bad days we suffer through.

And please know you are not alone. You might not think those people you listed (friends, family) will understand - and maybe you're right - but there are plenty of use right HERE that totally get it. heart

Hugs.