Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Screw depression

Pinkskullnroses July 1st, 2016

I have a lot of anxieties and it's making me so depressed.

I get depressed over every single thing. Bad grades in math, being yelled by my mom bc of chores, not having guts to recite in front of class without shaking and stuttering, when someone didn't apologize, when no one seems to care about me, when my feelings and thoughts are being put aside and didn't matter at all, when i want to do something but too afraid and shy to do it, when my classmates r whispering and laughing make it seem like they're making fun of me, when I see a poor child in the street, when i want to socialize but too awkward to avtually do it, when i see a random tv show that reminds me how horrible my life is, when i can't put in words what i feel coherently,everytime i see my dad and mom being together, when i saw a happy rich family, injured animals, even right now typing makes me feel anxious but i want to let it all out.

I know the things i listed are very irrational but that's how i feel.

Cheshire94 July 1st, 2016

@Pinkskullnroses

Just because they may not be "rational" doesn't mean that your feelings aren't valid. It's very hard to go through this especially when you feel alone in doing so. Just doing what you're doing (trying) is doing a good job. I know that we aren't taught to think that way but honestly, trying is better than not trying. If you try your best you may fail but if you don't try at all you will surely fail. I hope you find the encouragement and support you need. 💜

Pinkskullnroses OP July 4th, 2016

@Cheshire94 thnks for that tho i always lose the drive to pursue doing things i like but i might still try from now on little by little i guess