Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

POEMS, QUOTES BASICALLY ANYTHING! POUR YOUR THOUGHTS OUT HERE

happyPeace91 February 8th, 2017

Let me start by telling you that this thread welcomes everybody! no matter which struggle you are going through right now, just hold on tight becasue we are in for rollcoaster ride of struggles. SO COMING TO THE POINT, HERE YOU CAN LET YOUR HEART OUT, FRUSTATION, DARK THOUGHTS OR ANYTHING THAT BUGS YOU JUST LET IT OUT IN ANY WAY. POEMS? YES. Sometimes all we need is sharing our stuff to unknown people or just for ourself to feel better. THERE YOU GO. THERE IS NO JUDGING. YOU CAN DO EVERYDAY IF YOU FEEL IT STRONGLY. DONT READ IF IT TRIGGERS YOU

MY LITTLE POEM (which i had wrote to pour my thoughts and soothe me out by the strong waves of emotions circling around me)

What do we do? When our mind is in trapped with darkness, soul empty as a wrapper,you're a mess that no one can figure you out. Thats what my inner monologue keeps annoying me with, What am i? Why cant i figure myself out? all is too much for me to take.. It comes all crashing down with me and killing it will little stabs everytime as a nice breakdown. IT'S SAID THAT WE ARE DIFFERENT PERSON ALL OUR LIVES AND WE SHOULD REMEMBER AS LONG AS WHO YOU WERE WITH ALL DIFFERENT PERSON YEARS AGO AND ITS OKAY( this refrence helped me calmed down). When you're deep down the road of darkness, you keeping pushing yourself out but there's this your mind who says no i like it here let me stay in misery and suffer peacefully... All these years i ask why you wanna go there? That path? And to this perfect question i have no answer. I dont feel alive anymore. Its like the darkness is taking it away me bit by bit until i go fully insane by it. I'm on edge i can feel it strongly. I'm falling even landing wont help Moriarty

IAmHere83 February 8th, 2017

@happyPeace91

I love your poem & I love the incentive behind it.

Here's a haiku about this thread. Hope you have a great day 😊

Happy Peace is kind
Encouraging folk to show
What makes them smile most

IAmHere83 February 8th, 2017

I love the incentive behind this thread, rather* πŸ™„πŸ™ˆ

happyPeace91 OP February 8th, 2017

@IAmHere83 Hey! I'm so glad you liked it! hahaah i know when i wrote it, those incentives just came. Thank You for your support! <3 You too have a greatt day!