Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to this online community thing...

Thenavball February 8th, 2016

Hi everyone, I found this app and community through sheer desperation of some sort of support. I was diagnosed with major depressive disorder and started Wellbutrin and Ativan as the rescue, which has been helpful. I also am trying to claw my way out of a narcissistic relationship and the anxiety is kicking hard.

I can't seem to settle enough for meditation, yoga, even breathing exercises to work right now. So I'm reaching out, to hear from others who might understand what I'm going through a little better than the people around me right now. I've read some posts and feel the positive energy of this community could be really helpful.

My stuff aside, I wish you all a lovely Sunday.

ProximaCentauri February 8th, 2016

Welcome to the community! We're glad to have you! smiley

I'm sure this will be a great opportunity for you to open up to a group who knows what you're going through. The experiences you described above sound almost like a mirror image of mine. It's not a fun state to be in, but I know you'll be able to fight through it and get better soon!

Hang in there and don't be a stranger!
- Your Friendly Stellar Neighbor, Proxima Centauri

Thenavball OP May 6th, 2016

@ProximaCentauri I'm sorry for a much belated reply, but wanted to say thank you. I've been on a sideways spiral, both up and down, but again reaching out to connect with a community that understands. It's been uplifting and oddly soothing to read others' struggles, so much like mine, and their downright creative ways to pull themselves up. It gives me hope.

Thank you again, and I hope I can stick with this community this time around, as I do think it's amazing and helpful.