Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Introduction

gingerlime December 17th, 2015

My depression started Oct 10th when my best friend passed away traumatically and suddenly.I have been unable to talk about it in fear that i would be shamed or laughed at because my best friend was my 11 year old pug named cooper. After his death i feel alone, useless, unable to do anything. i have no motivation to do anything. i even skipped hunting season even though its what i usually live and breathe for. i used to think therapy and talking to a complete stranger made you less of a person. i mean why cant people handle it on their own. oh boy was i wrong. you never really get it until its happeing to you personally. i also have been having a rough time with my fiance. he has Bi-polar disorder and has been using 7 cups for about 2 weeks now. he suggested i check it out. i am so thankful i did. the support and amount of caring people is great! after one day i already feel like there is a glimmer of hope again!

professionalPerspective60 December 17th, 2015

/@gingerlime

Hi there 🙂

Welcome to the 7 cups community, I'm so sorry to hear you lost your best friend, that must be very painful for you. You have most certainly come to the right place to talk and get support from our amazing listeners.

I hope you are enjoying your experiences here

Take care and best wishes, I hope you feeling better soon x

gingerlime OP December 17th, 2015

@professionalPerspective60 thank you! im hoping getting a new companion will help ease the pain. im getting a hedgehog so it is less maintance and more cuddles! i am definetlay not ready for a new dog yet :(

professionalPerspective60 December 17th, 2015

Oh my goodness! A hedgehog @gingerlime, ahh bless, it sounds very cute ! But I can't imagine them being very cuddly!

It's lovely to hear you getting not her companion!