Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Community Introduction

BugInARug November 4th, 2017

Hey all!

I just wanted to make this quick thread to introduce myself to the Depression Community.
I'm one of the newest members of the Depression Support team and I want to help continue to develop this wonderfully supportive, open, and welcoming community.

Some of you may have joined me on Wednesday (8pm EST) when I hosted my first Depression Support Discussion where we got to know one another and talked a little about our experiences with depression. It was really insightful and I think it was an absolutely wonderful discussion.

I'm BugInARug and I'm a Group Mod as well as an active member of both the Depression Support team and Anxiety Support Team. I've experienced - directly and indirectly - many different forms of Depression and I really hope my knowledge and understanding can help give you the support you truly deserve.

I'll be hosting a weekly discussion every Wednesday at 8PM EST in the Depression Support 1 (Adult) room. I can't wait to see you all there.

adoredHug70 November 14th, 2017

@BugInARug

Good job buddy! ^^

LilGreenBird November 15th, 2017

Ooh! Wonderful to have more people supporting users who come here for depression. Thank you we all appreciate your hard work!

caringShoulder14 December 29th, 2017

thanks bug!