Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WATCH PERFECT DAYS! For people who love solitude but feels lonely sometimes

FourLeaf06 May 16th

I often isolate myself from people, friendships, and new connections. I don't know the exact reasons for this but I think my childhood and family play a big role in my attitude and traumas. I dont have a money for theraphy, but i hope someday i can talk to one. Im always curious about ky behaviors.

actually im a friendly person but a people pleaser also, im afraid people will leave me thats why i avoided caring too much. But this time i change and i tried to have relationships and friends but end up getting moserabke because they all left me even though i gave my all to please them even though im hurting,i think maybe its good for me to be alone so that theres no one that can hirt me but im afraid of missing a thing called LIFE

Olive1Q82 May 18th

I often think I’m too friendly. I think sometimes overly friendly people do suffer from people pleasing and a fear of abandonment,

As I get older, I try to consider life and people as a season. People come and go like the seasons—and Mary Poppins. 😊

How is the outcome different when we choose to care vs. deciding not to care and keep people at a distance? In my opinion, there is a possibility of sadness either way. So, it may be better to do life with friends and take that risk.

Gorg81 May 25th

@FourLeaf06 Studies showed the profound effect of social interaction to brain development. And healthy brain keeps developing regardless of our age, regenerating synapses and even new neural pathways. To keep it short, social isolation impairs the brain. It doesn't require deep level social connection to keep the brain stimulating and growing, even as small as greeting the shopkeeper is s significant stimuli. This is all according a neuroscientist of NYU Dr Wendy Suzuki.