Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tired

gentleBook3741 February 11th

I’m just so so tired of trying so hard . I am just tired of everything. College , family , friends this would be the part where most people would say they don’t care anymore but I do and I think that’s what’s worse . Is how much I care and I just feel like this sadness inside of me is just ruining my life . But it’s not just that I also feel like I care too much . Like I’m tired of caring more for others than they do for me . Life just really sucks at the minute and I don’t know the cause my sadness and that’s what’s worse how do you find a solution when you don’t know what the problem is . I have some great friends and I know they’d be there for me in an instant but i just feel so bad when all I do is talk to them about how I’m feeling. I hate it so much . I feel like my mood just flips like a clicking a switch and I don’t know how to turn the lights back on. How do I get out of this darkness???

jperson99 February 12th

@gentleBook3741
Feeling exhausted from trying so hard and caring deeply is incredibly tough. It's challenging when you're struggling to find the cause of your sadness. It's important to remember that it's okay to lean on your friends for support, even if it feels difficult. Consider seeking help from professionals. You don't have to go through this alone, and there are resources available to help you find your way back.