Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Still struggling

Curlyheart August 2nd, 2023

I still live with my aunt and uncle , it sucks better than being homeless but they hold it over my head all the time that they took me in as a child . I didn’t choose this my mom has schizophrenia and i don’t even know where she is . I have been pretty sad lately most of my friends don’t live in the area anymore so it just really sucks. Also no one seems to want to help me get my license I have already wasted money on lessons, I should have it by this age it is embarrassing. My new job has such low pay I will have to find something else to supplement so I’m suck living here. Thought I would be so much farther in my life by now. I’m just very hurt so much now.

MeaningfulSilence August 2nd, 2023

@Curlyheart

Hello there Curlyheart!

Sorry for the situation you are dealing with. Hope some better paid work option will be found soon, that way you can start making projects and see if finding a better place could be a solution. Maybe to become independent from relatives would improve your life for better?

Stay strong, things will start going better at a point,for sure 😊

You can be proud of all your achievements till now, your work and driving lessons, you are giving your best and that's something positive. No improvement can happen if you weren't making any action, you are doing all you can, that way you are giving yourself chance for better options!

Best wishes with everything!