Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Kind message for whoever needs it

Bunny1637 January 17th, 2023

Hi everyone,

Sine kind words are incredibly meaningful and can go a long way, this is a thread where you can post a positive message for anyone who might need it.

There is no need for naming anyone in particular, just positive thoughts and words to another human being who is trying their best. Here is an example of how this might look:

I know you are doing the best you can and I am very proud of you for trying each and every day! I know that itโ€™s not always easy and that some days are worse than others. The important thing is - youโ€™re here and youโ€™re going forward. Keep it up, youโ€™re doing great!

Please feel free to post a positive message in this thread :)

Creamyyy January 18th, 2023

Good things are coming your way.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 18th, 2023

Lovely idea and a beautiful message, thankyou for sharing, @Bunny1637. ๐Ÿ’›

"Sometimes you fear being understood, because that would mean the world to really see how broken you are, but is that a bad thing? Is being broken a bad thing? No, it isn't, it's just a human thing to be human, to be hurting, to feel lost, to experience heart breaks, to struggle with emotions, to make mistakes, to lose touch with yourself, to find it hard to keep up with life and so much more ~ none of this makes you "broken" or "too much" for the world, you're accepted, you're needed, you're valued, you're loved exactly as you are~ Broken, Messy, Complicated, Hurt, Struggling, Defensive, Isolated, Numb, Any other word you'd like to use to validate what the world wants you to "be". But that's not true, because however you are, you *are* in the moment, and that's all the validation needed for the human in you. The breaths you take, they count, they matter, they help you be here, in this world, and every breath must remind you that the world never will look the same without you, because only and only *you* get to fill this space of being you, and YES, you are "allowed" to take space, let the world adjust~ you never have to shy away from shining, from being *you*, or dim your light only to fit in with the darkness of this world, you're allowed to shine, shine the brightest maybe, perhaps someone else needed that light also.

So please know you matter, and are worthy exactly as you are. Things might be hard, but you got this, we got this, one breath at a time." ๐Ÿ’›

_1674023410.image.png

jasishereforallofu January 18th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou big-hugs.gif

@jasmineishereforu ๐Ÿค—โค๐Ÿค—hugs-big.gif

VictoriaLove7 January 18th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Some hyperlink takes me here ๐Ÿ˜‰

That is a thoughtful reflection, Sunshine ๐ŸŒž. If I may use this expression, it's wholesome one.

Somehow it reminds me of a quote I have been keeping in my phone.

_1674064911.images (9).jpeg

@VictoriaLove7 Aw haha that sounds like a fun route till here!๐Ÿ˜›

Thankyouuu, Vic! I love this quote, "....you're only human."~ exactly and super profound, thanks for sharing, it is really comforting!๐Ÿค—

jasishereforallofu January 18th, 2023

@Bunny1637 What a wonderful post ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’—