Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I don't even know where to go anymore...

Djeidi June 25th, 2023

Although I know and I've been proven it's not true, somehow at times I still seem to harbour some hope that maybe I can get help. Or maybe it's just that people who know nothing of my situation keep saying I can.

But the truth is, I've been told so many times by different people (including professionals) that I cannot be helped that now I'm scared. People keep saying "you just have to try again" but with so many professionals in a roll telling me I'm helpless I'm now afraid to seek help. At this point therapy and stuff like that seem more like a scam than anything: just go pay an ungodly amount of money and get kicked out and told that therapy won't help you.

Then I don't even know who to turn to, what I'm even looking for...

MeaningfulSilence June 25th, 2023

@Djeidi

Hi there Djeidi

It's really sad to read about your experience with professionals, it's understandable it makes you feel even lower and confused on what eventually could help you.

Feel free to come and share, at least here you are heard and i cross my fingers it can also make you feel you are not alone. I understand that's online, but we are real people and we won't push you away ๐Ÿ’œ

Please take care ๐ŸŒบ

Djeidi OP June 25th, 2023

@MeaningfulSilence the thing is, I'm not even allowed to share most of the stuff on this website so I don't really feel "welcome" to share here-

MeaningfulSilence June 25th, 2023

@Djeidi

I see, but wouldn't the act of sharing how you feel, be of little relief also if you can't go into details?

Because I am here also for you regardless what you can share and how much detailed you can be ๐Ÿ’™

bestVase7265 June 27th, 2023

I too would continue to try to share here. Yes, there are certain phrases that you can't use but bouncing ideas off of others who are experiencing some of the same issues rarely hurts. Each little bit of help moves the ball forward. @Djeidi