Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How to stay positive

haveatyousnake September 15th, 2023

I have a lot of good things in my life, but recently I feel like I'm just constantly fighting a battle of being happy and then sometimes feeling I don't exist or I'm just there sometimes

Tinywhisper11 September 15th, 2023

@haveatyousnake yep! It sucks doesn't it. I'm sorry your going through this. Gives you a giant tiny hug ❤

FeureVox September 15th, 2023

@haveatyousnake I hope you are doing well in life today. I suggest the following as your daily routine to practice religiously.

1. Keep reminding yourself of your blessings, e.g., a Healthy body without any disease, a Job, Home, Family, Parents, and Peaceful deep sleep at night. In short, focus on the good things in your life.

2. Don't let yourself live in the past, overthink, or plan for the future (next five years, etc.). Focus on today's life, stay present, and practice self-care.

3. You must have friends, siblings, cousins, or kids. Reach out to those who love you unconditionally to revitalize the positivity and love in your life.

4. If you are still thinking or planning for the future, break your goals into small, doable steps to achieve attainable milestones.

5. I don't know, but if you still think you have tried all the above, you must consider therapy if needed.

6. Loneliness is better than a toxic company; always surround yourself with positive influences. If you don't find one, stay with yourself and talk to the GOD.

7. Remember to be kind to yourself during tough times.

The above will help you to live a better and healthy life. Also, feel free to contact me anytime to discuss anything.
bestVase7265 September 16th, 2023

It does get pretty exhausting. What kinds of things are you doing to care for yourself?@haveatyousnake