Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Depression due to financial crisis and career

Kindheartedman1991 July 17th

I am going through difficult phase of my life, I am doing job which I don't like and work 12 to 14 hours a day, do not get time for new skills development, weekend gets utilized in resting and planning things.

I have desire to learn wordpress website development, blogging, digital marketing, search engine optimization. I wish to teach English and other skills to poor people free of charge but I am currently stuck in my personal life.

Any advice to get out from my current job to do better in life?

toughTiger6481 July 17th

@Kindheartedman1991

It is hard to fit anything into a workday that is long....

I feel changes are tough when we feel over whelmed and want a complete revamp of our lives but honestly small changes that chip away from our I can't beliefs are a  move to see a better future.   One thing a day ...makes a habit.... It can change a perspective. a walk at lunch / a change in everyday routines/ do you look at other jobs or even apply to then.... even if you do not take a new job ......even getting interviews or noticed can give you a ego boost knowing you are marketable. 

If things feel like they are holding you back what is your plan to overcome .....

example if debt or bills make you feel you cannot possibly make a change ... Can you can create a budget (if you do not have one) or adjust your budget plans?  .... Far too many IMO say i am doing x,y,z and it is NOT working .... but they continue doing it... that makes little sense. 

Change is seldom over night and in an instant but small changes some may not even notice...

Kindheartedman1991 OP July 18th

Thanks for the advice.