Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Coping for the holidays ?

orangePerson4161 November 11th, 2022

Hi everyone!

im just looking for some coping skills around the holidays. I recently stopped talking to my family, I still talk to my mom but shes spending the holidays with my other siblings I don’t speak too. I have a boyfriend, but it’s not going so well. Mainly because stress and depression. He doesn’t understand much now that it’s so bad. This will be my first year alone, and completely alone If anything happens in my relationship. Any suggestions on how to remain okay?

huanna November 16th, 2022

I feel so sorry for you. I hate being alone on holidays. I can't advice you on your relationships with your bf or family. The only thing I can tell you, try not to go deeper in your depression, cause this way your bf can really turn away from you. As for me, I like the atmosphere of holidays, that's why I try to make it at home. I've even contacted https://seventh-avenue.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html to order some decorations for holidays. I'd already like to have a Christmas atmosphere at home. Maybe some occupation like this help you a little.