Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I don’t get it

ceropegia December 20th, 2022

I have split parents (they’ve been split for my whole life, my dad was the cause and the only reason Im still connected to him is because he survived cancer). I was homeschool until 3rd grade (skipped second grade) and every since i’ve gone to school i’ve been (i think) depressed, and i feel like i can’t change at all because i’ve been like this for as long as i can remember to the point it’s engraved into my personality. who even am i?? i don’t know what i like anymore. i used to love drawing but it’s an on and off hobby because sometimes i’m too lazy to draw and i feel incapable. i don’t even know what my future will be like anymore

toughTiger6481 December 21st, 2022

@ceropegia

You are not alone MOST people go through this ....

items they once liked or enjoyed not so much anymore.... change is hard and it requires effort .... being lazy could be instead reluctant to change.....

the only way to find who you are / what you like .......and likes/ dislikes will change throughout your life not just when you are young..............is to try everything you can explore looking at things from a different point of view ...................... live in the Moment not lost in your Mind.