Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I don’t get it

ceropegia December 20th, 2022

I have split parents (they’ve been split for my whole life, my dad was the cause and the only reason Im still connected to him is because he survived cancer). I was homeschool until 3rd grade (skipped second grade) and every since i’ve gone to school i’ve been (i think) depressed, and i feel like i can’t change at all because i’ve been like this for as long as i can remember to the point it’s engraved into my personality. who even am i?? i don’t know what i like anymore. i used to love drawing but it’s an on and off hobby because sometimes i’m too lazy to draw and i feel incapable. i don’t even know what my future will be like anymore

toughTiger6481 December 29th, 2022

@ceropegia

people in my opinion are always changing especially when young and learning new things ... as you are exposed to new situations new people you may find sides to you that you did not see before or find things you once thought were your passion is no longer ... that is growth and change

it slows as you age IMO but also IMO if you are not questioning things and growing you become stagnant