Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Check-in for Arts & Crafts Community Week of 10/2 - 10/8 β™‘

Ralien October 3rd, 2023

arts-crafts_1696368152.png

Time to get spooky! We're officially in the month of October, which for me, is one of my favorite months. I love getting pumpkins, sunflowers, going on hay rides, going to haunted houses, and so much more.

October can be a super fun time for crafts, as we mentioned last week. I'm going to start working on some Halloween themed resin art to share with you all!

πŸ‘» How has your past week been?
πŸ‘» What is your favorite Halloween festivity?
πŸ‘» Do you have a craft dedicated to Halloween?

I look forward to hearing from all of you. πŸ’“

4c799dbb5d46418b8cda76e37614300d-1_1696368633.jpg

Would you like to be added to our tag list? Click here.
Are you interested in joining the Arts & Crafts team?
Click here.
@EmotionsListener @GreenFairie @GwydionRowan @loyalApricot1375 @MistyMagic @Park2139 @rainlove27 @Ralien @Renaitre2023 @SomebodySpicy13 @tommy @VioletWater @WorkingitThrough2

SomebodySpicy13 October 3rd, 2023

@Ralien

Spooky season is one of my favourite seasons of the year, I love how things get cooler and the colours of nature change!

I can't wait to see your spooky arts and crafts that you share with us

πŸ‘» How has your past week been?

I can honestly say it's been exciting! I have purchased spooky cups (the nightmare before Christmas) for myself for the season!

πŸ‘» What is your favorite Halloween festivity?

My favourite has to be pumpkin carving. Although I am banned from handling the knife πŸ˜‚ (I sliced my finger open one Halloween, I still have the scar)

πŸ‘» Do you have a craft dedicated to Halloween?

I usually don't, however this spooky season I've decided I'm going to craft some decorations, namely by crochet and amigurumi. I've made a start on some mini pumpkins as you can see below πŸ₯°πŸŽƒ

20231003-210734_1696371689.jpg

Ralien OP October 5th, 2023

@SomebodySpicy13

oh my goodness! i adore your little pumpkins! πŸ€—
maybe you'll get to carve a pumpkin this season LOL

SomebodySpicy13 October 5th, 2023

@Ralien

Thankyou, they turned out even cuter than I hoped they would πŸ₯° maybe this spooky season is the one where I carve a pumpkin safely πŸ˜‚

smolLITTLEpotato October 8th, 2023

I am so excited for Halloween! I have a special playlist dedicated to spooky season! I haven't thought about a specific spooky season craft until now! I think I will create Halloween themed pins and special spooky artwork!

Past week has been going great! I found a new job and it's my dream job! (I have multiple dream jobs and this is one of them hehe) AND I made a new friend!

smolLITTLEpotato October 8th, 2023

Oh, and I will probably craft myself a Halloween costume!

Ralien OP October 9th, 2023

@smolLITTLEpotato

i love making pins, i make pokemon pins!Β 

super happy to hear about the job, and the new friend. that's super awesome, congratulations.Β πŸ€—

hope we get to see your costume!Β