Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

hey guys today's reminder

Anyakn0625 August 7th

and if you ever feel like you are nothing or you are not good enough or u don't have enough than please jst think about that you are living someone's dreams life . so be grateful with what you have its not like that you have not right to think about what you don't have , you can think aboout achieving it but jst don't think you are nothing . you are something its jst you jst want to upgrade your level to one above level but even if u can't upgrade yourself doesn't mean you are nothing or useless

i always said this thing→ never think low about yourself you are real and perfect in your own way you don't have to change yourself by seeing someone else remember everyone habe flaws and its totally okay to have flaws you jst need someone who fill that flwas of you.

bit never be disappointed with life if you are having bad day so surely good day will always come you jst have to be patient

Tinywhisper11 August 8th

@Anyakn0625 I have more now than I ever could of wishes for😁 I'm so grateful for real food, and actually being able to sleep in a real bed now, I have clothes now, and I'm free😁 so yes Anya this is a great reminder to everyone ❤ be grateful for everything you have. Hugs you tightly ❤

Anyakn0625 OP August 8th

yas everyone should be grateful