Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tasty Tuesday Food Blast!!!

KindleMissie August 20th

Hey foodies!😃👋

Woohoo, it's finally the Tasty Tuesday!🌠 After an exhausting Monday, it's time to treat ourselves to some delicious, comforting meals. Let's start a fun chat to share and discover our favourite Tuesday treats!😊

What's your ultimate Tasty Tuesday food fix?🍜

Do you have a special recipe that always hits the spot? Or a beloved family favourite that's been passed down for generations? Maybe you tried something new and exciting this week? Or found a delightful new flavour at the international store? 😊😋

Share your stories with us! Feel free to share photos and recipes too – we'd love to see them!💗

Let's come together to drool over each other's culinary creations and get inspired for our next food blast adventure!😋

Can't wait to see all the delicious dishes you've been cooking up!😊💕

food-foodie.gif

Heather225 August 29th

@KindleMissie

oooh taco tuesdayyyy

KindleMissie OP September 1st

@Heather225

😋🌮 cheddar cheese or sour cream😃

yum-delicious.gif

Heather225 September 3rd

@KindleMissie

both-agree.gif

KindleMissie OP September 4th

@Heather225

Tasty😋

WeEarth September 1st

@KindleMissie

We have a few more dishes missing in the picture😊 We prepare Sadya for every family occasion 😋

image_1725177140.png

Sharkara Varatti

image_1725177532.png

Payasam 😋

image_1725177734.pngimage_1725177769.png

Banana and tapioca Chips

image_1725177820.pngimage_1725177948.png

KindleMissie OP September 1st

@WeEarth

WOWW!!!🌟 everything looks absolutely delicious!😋 I love how you’ve shared such a wonderful variety of dishes. Sadya sounds like a fantastic tradition for family occasions💗✨, and the Sharkara Varatti, Payasam, and Banana and Tapioca Chips look amazing and absolutely tasty. Thank you for sharing these mouth-watering dishes with pictures😊💕! They’ve definitely made me hungry and inspired me to try some new recipes hehehe😊😃

*me to Sadya, Sharkara Varatti, Payasam, and banana and tapioca chips😀*

tiger-you.gif

cant-wait-milk-and-mocha.gif

WeEarth September 1st

@KindleMissie

cat-pet.gif

KindleMissie OP September 3rd

@WeEarth

😊💞

easyScarf7950 September 3rd

Today, my husband surprised me during his lunch break by bringing me a cinnamon roll-donut thing. It's a cinnamon roll made out of...donut! XD

KindleMissie OP September 4th

@easyScarf7950

Aww☺️, that’s awesomely so sweet🍩💗 Cinnamon roll with donut, that’s delightfully unique✨ I have to try this!🤩

Thanks for sharing your lovely and sweet snacks with us!❤️

sweetest-sweet.gif