What about you?💜

sugaryFriend4322 June 2nd, 2023

@maishabilkis

my goals :)) and my dog because he needs to be walked 😂

Manothelistener June 2nd, 2023

@maishabilkis

Hobbies and responsibilities. 🌻🤗

AayushreeKalyani June 2nd, 2023

@maishabilkis My passion to become a psychologist!

maishabilkis OP September 1st, 2023

@AayushreeKalyani wow

88Avocados June 12th, 2023

Anything that's bringing me joy and purpose in that moment in time. Can be a partner, a job, a hobby, etc.
Sometimes I don't want to move, but there's always coffee....

eternalWind83 June 30th, 2023

@maishabilkis Honestly I was thinking so much about what is motivating me in life. Surprisingly i couldn't think of any. May be my 4 year old son.. I always wants see him happy , healthy ...

UntilExistingBecomesLiving June 30th, 2023

just simply the idea that soon enough, my situation will become better. 'til then, i must hold on.

cupsmember June 30th, 2023

@UntilExistingBecomesLiving It's really comforting and pleasing to think about that

NothingMatters1005 June 30th, 2023

@maishabilkis

Nothing anymore tbh...

GrimSox June 30th, 2023

@maishabilkis I guess life is all about change... change is the only thing that's fixed. So it seems to me that there's no point in holding on to what's gone. If I keep telling myself stories about the past, my present will only be 'the time when I remembered what I had done' to my future... so I guess living life fully as it unfolds makes me move :) It's renewing constantly, and there's stuff like gardening, cooking, wondering about physics and space that keeps me creative and occupied. Helps to move on easily when you've squeezed the most out of the present moment.

WavesandSea July 1st, 2023

Passions. Books, literature, authors, movies, directors, experimental theatre, the endless list. Curiosity. To keep it going effortlessly. Things that you love, find them, search them, dig into everywhere. It is like breathing. One breathe then one again. Consciously searching. When you are at the bottom, it always works. All the best. Hope this works for some of you.

Dayley September 2nd, 2023

I’m a developer/programmer. Which I love the work I do and it often takes my mind off things entirely as I’m focused. I see it as developing solutions to others problems.

My only issue is that I cannot develop a solution to my own problem 🫤

SunKissesWorld September 2nd, 2023

Seeing my loved ones proud!