Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anyone gonna post anything today or just me

Bazzust0 August 7th, 2023

I come but here late and read give some advise but i need some now my life is crap. like most of ours I have been put through the weirdest scenarios that would make you question things. Stuff that a lot of people of exercised and some I might not believe me if I told you

AidenorQiangde August 7th, 2023

@Bazzust0

In fact, as long as we are willing to pay our attention, there may be rewards. I have seen such a story in a book: the author’s colleague has the habit of ordering milk. Every time the milkman comes, he will go there with a glass of water. , Let the milkman sit at home for a while and take a rest. After a few days, the author's colleague was inexplicably transferred to work in a big company. Afterwards, he found out that the person who delivered milk to him every day was from that company. Manager, he's here to experience the life of a milkman.

Bazzust0 OP August 8th, 2023

Cool Story. Hru today

reliableWest8997 August 24th, 2023

@Bazzust0 I totally believe you, in fact you don't have to tell me what, I trust you because I know how cruel life can be. But it also can be and you can make it the most wonderful experience in your mind. So I do hope you love and live your life to the fullest.

Much love and light to you