Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Online gambling? I want to try, but I'm afraid.

RobertKwant May 2nd, 2022

Hello. I am looking for additional income, as there is not enough money in the family, but I do not understand much about all sorts of online gambling.

akky234 May 2nd, 2022

@RobertKwant

Hello!

I agree with Nick's comment. The important idea is to be prepared to lose the amount you invest. The reason why these gambling companies are still running is because they are making a profit (ie. people are losing lots and the chance of earning lots of money quickly is super slim). It might be a good idea to look into alternative sources of income as gambling is a highly unstable one.

Good luck :)

May 2nd, 2022

You will lose money gambling online. Do not start!

Why can't I flag NickSer's post? he is looking for affiliate clicks promoting gambling sites

May 2nd, 2022

In fact, this whole thread is a setup from fake members imo designed to try and get people to clink on gambling links

akky234 May 3rd, 2022

@Mark7766 I didn't properly read all of Nick's comment so apologies for that but I did agree with the part where he mentioned it is fun for some people (hence why they get addicted)! I still stand by the rest of what I said- the companies are making profits at the expense of gamblers!

Rappaccinni May 2nd, 2022

@RobertKwant Hello Robert, please take it from my experience. Don't ever try online gambling, it's way too risky, you will end up with tons of debts for sure.

RHassan October 2nd, 2022

@RobertKwant dont go for it

Try tutoring kids .... Zero investment full profit, works every time