Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Do You Dare to Dream?

ouiCherie September 18th, 2022

Weekend Icebreaker! πŸ₯³

Dream the impossible for the impossible may come true.

Write about a dream that may sound (somewhat) out of reach at the moment.

Bonus fun: can you find a cat in this picture?

_1663463440.20220826_165736.jpg

This post is brought to you by the Content Development & Marketing Program (CDM) - Free program. Free certificate. Click here to apply. Click here for more info.

_1663463525.20220913_213439_0000.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 18th, 2022

@ouiCherie

A world tour haha! ✈

How about you, Cherie?

Also, cat be hiding too well! 🧐

ouiCherie OP September 18th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

World tour sounds great! I told you before, I'll tag along πŸ˜‚

I joined a seminar for Law of Attraction earlier, and I start browsing many things from magnificent natures to most amazing houses in nature. If I'm going to give LoA a shot, I'm gonna go full force creating a huge magnetic field lol

What do you think of LoA?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 19th, 2022

@ouiCherie

Hahah omigosh, this feels like deja vu lol, yes we definitely have had this conversation before and I told ya, you're always welcome to tag along. πŸ˜›

This also reminds me that you mentioned you'd like to try Reiki Healing practices and be a healer while traveling too. How's it going?πŸ˜ƒ

Oh wow Cherie, that's amazing to know, yes lol go hard or go home xD, should definitely go full into it.

As for me, I do enjoy the concept of law of attraction, and I know it does exist hehe, we just have to perhaps strengthen our belief and have a stronger faith in ourselves and what we want to attract? That's where I may miss out usually on, but I'd certainly like to experience this someday also. *turns home into a bundle of world maps* xD

ouiCherie OP September 21st, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You remember reiki πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I did end up learned it, and tried it on my family, but I don't think it's for me. I felt drained after. Not sure if it was due to energy or because I tried to focus and stayed calm and patient. And my adhd doesn't have the patience for that lol *moved on*

About LoA, I talked to a colleague about it and she is a big fan of LoA but hadn't tried it again for a while. So, after our talk, she went to washroom and talked to the mirror, "It would be great if I get an editor today" (she is writing on her free time and the platform she is writing at requires the story to get passed editorial check before published. And she hadn't got an editor for couple of months)

5mins after she left the washroom, she received a notification that she got an editor for her new story! Although the editor is so... complicated.

A lesson to learn: be careful with what you wish for πŸ˜‚

Jokes aside, the lesson was: I think it will work better and faster when we are ready πŸ’™

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 22nd, 2022

@ouiCherie

Haha yes ofcourse I remember xD

Aww that is super understandable, it can be quite an energy-draining process, and certainly is something that may needs lots of practice, time and patience, yes. I'm glad you tried your hand at it, somehow trying and figuring something doesn't work for us, or isn't as appealing in practice as it was in theory, is always better than not trying at all hehe, look at you being your inspiring self again.πŸ’œ

Ooooh I chuckled at "complicated" haha xD being careful, and I guess "specific" about what we wish for sounds like a great approach, and ofcourse when we are really up for it. πŸ’œ It's still nice how LoA did seem to work for her lol, and how fast! :o