Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Nutella's Portfolio πŸ’œ

amazingNutella24 December 7th, 2021
  • Sunidhi, a trained and verified listener on 7 Cups of Tea, has been volunteering here since 5th July, 2018. On 7Cups, her current focus is on volunteering as a Chatroom Ambassador and Quality Mentor. As a part of her role, she supports listeners and creates resources to guide them on their journey. She has past experience working for the Support Plus Sub-community where her focus was creating, verifying and editing resources related to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Body-focused Repetitive Behaviours (BFRBs), and more. She has made 425 posts with 1987 upvotes here. Some of her writings on 7Cups can be found here: Support Plus, Listener Learning and Journey. She has also worked on a Community Growth Path on β€œSelf-Esteem and Boundaries”. She has worked across multiple teams on 7Cups and has finished several mental health related training courses and she has earned certificates up to Active Listener - Level 7. All her achievements on 7 Cups are reflected in her profile. She’s a med student, has years of experience in community volunteering, is an avid reader and writing is her path to freedom.

Top Interests/Categories: Personal boundaries, healthy relationships, self-esteem, self-care, work-place related stress, student life, living with chronic conditions.

List of Growth Paths: Self-esteem and Boundaries

What I am currently on: To increase engagement in our community of 7Cups, graduating from an Academy program.

β€œAnd she continued” πŸ’œ
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 7th, 2021

@amazingNutella24

Aww what a lovely portfolio, NuttttπŸ’œ super duper amazing!

"And she continued.....spreading smiles and inspiring people"

Good luck lovely!

amazingNutella24 OP February 13th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww, looks like I missed a notification there, haha πŸ’œ Thank you so much for being the sweetest ever! And of course, I can never thank you enough for spreading smiles πŸ’œ You are awesome!