Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Cherie's Portfolio

ouiCherie August 14th, 2021

Going by her nickname as part of the pseudonym ouiCherie, in life, she is an Architect by degree, worked and built her career in the Marketing and PR field where she resigned as a Marketing Director from a media marketing company under Asatsu DK by the end of 2018. As HR & GA Manager for a family business, she conducts one-on-one sessions with employees, drafts agreements, and monitors the content website.

Cherie loves volunteer work. In 7 Cups Community, she is:
✒ Mainly a Listener for Members, a Peer Supporter for Listeners, a member of the Content Volunteer Team, and Sub-Community Center Team.

✒ Academy Ambassador for Content Development & Marketing (CDM) Program
✒ Team Lightship Co-leader.

Additionally, Cherie contributes to a free encyclopedia and a platform for ADHD. In her spare time, Cherie blogs about marketing and human behavior.

Quote to live by:

“You have to pick a pretty finite number of things to tell your mind to work on. You have to decide what you should care about.” - Bill Gates.

Top Interests/Categories I would like to Focus On:

Self-esteem, Relationship, CBT

Contents I have worked on in the community as part of my tasks:

❍ Expert Path: Path to REACH Forgiveness adapted from self-directed learning exercises by Everett L. Worthington, Jr. Ph.D. under direct supervision from the Program Coordinator.

❍ Community Path: Trauma Support Exercise

❍ Build evergreen forum posts for The Self-Care Lounge to promote self-care, self-esteem, and self-improvement in the community.

ADHD topic: I can’t seem to ever concentrate. My friend says Adderall helps him concentrate. How do I find out if it’s a good option for me? - page 4

ADHD topic: What is the difference between ADHD and ADD?

Other works related to writing
Discussion scripts for Healthy Living Support sub-community:
❍ Understanding Anger - posted by Support Team Leader.
❍ External and Internal Approval - posted by Support Team Leader.

Weight Loss topic

EAT
E: Information about my experiences related to marketing, listening, and writing.
A: Roles I am taking in the community.
T: Works I have done for the community.

*Credentials for relevant purposes are available upon request via 7Cups Community.

Last updated: 4/19/2022

ouiCherie OP August 14th, 2021

_1639059644.20210921_190517_0000.png

If you like writing about mental health topics and are interested in Content Marketing, I’d like to invite you to CDM Program. This is information about the CDM, a free program from 7 Cups Academy

If you have extra free time around 2hrs weekly, CDM needs help on the Mentor team to support trainees to understand the requirements and graduate smoothly. Please check more info where you can find the application form here

ouiCherie OP December 9th, 2021

Some graphics for Team Lightship to combat stigma on mental health:

_1639059724.20211008_174431_0000.png

_1639059756.20211009_205433_0000.png

_1639059787.20211010_232641_0000.png

As for Team Lightship, our goal is to combat mental health stigma and introduce 7Cups to more people who need emotional support on Twitter. If you like this goal, here is a post where you can find the application form