Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is the best decision of your life this year so far ?

sky2Ocean20 April 7th

For me, it's coming back here in the cups as a listener. 

what's yours ?

This post is brought to you by the Content Development & Marketing Program. Find out more information about the program here

MariposaDeLaLuna7 April 7th

@sky2Ocean20

For me it is to fully submit to God and accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Finally i have peace deep within and the void i always tried to fill with worldly things has been filled with an inexplainable love. I have hope again ♥️ Praise the Lord 🙏🏽

Tinywhisper11 April 11th

@MariposaDeLaLuna7 amen ❤

sky2Ocean20 OP April 16th

@MariposaDeLaLuna7

🙏💖

Tinywhisper11 April 11th

@sky2Ocean20 joining 7 cups. This place has given me the opportunity to comunicate with people, make friends, learn about the world. It's shown me how beautiful life can be. It's helped me grow in my journey, it's shown me not to be embarrassed about the past, and what I've become now. It's a safe place where I can be me ❤ thankyou 7 cups ❤❤

sky2Ocean20 OP April 16th

@Tinywhisper11

same here. wish I was here earlier. 7 cups is a comfort and safety net for my emotional well being too. 💗

WeEarth April 16th

@sky2Ocean20

This year?? 🤔🤔 Yesterday, I shifted all my books to our library section. I can take books from there. Now, my room is more neat and clean. That was a silly decision but it holds an important thing behind.

sky2Ocean20 OP April 19th

@WeEarth

Sounds so pleasing

stare-staring.gif

WeEarth April 16th

@sky2Ocean20

If it's for under the period of a year, my decision to join 7 Cups 💓

Gettingbettertoday April 20th

@sky2Ocean20

Giving up drinking. I am still paying for the 30 years of bad decisions i made.

sky2Ocean20 OP April 21st

@Gettingbettertoday

In a world full of "don't give up", Alcohol is a good thing to give up. isn't it !!