Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

CDM Office Hour: Announcement

SoulfullyAButterfly January 12th, 2022

Hi everyone,

online-video-chat.gif

In an effort to offer more support to Content Development and Marketing (CDM) Program trainees, I will be hosting the very first CDM Office Hour in the 7 Cups Academy group chatroom on Friday, January 14 at 11 AM EST.

These meetings will be a chance to share any support needs, discuss the Program discussions you are going through, as well as any other activity/program concerns you have. You are also welcome to just drop by and share your progress!

I look forward to meeting you there,

Ayesha/SoulfullyAButterfly

AriadneLove January 12th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Ayesha, that is an amazing initiative! I am sure this meeting would be a great support and opportunity to boost skills to all our trainees☺️
Your hard work and professionalism make CDM a very strong and high-quality program. Thank you for your dedication and entusiams💜💜💜
SoulfullyAButterfly OP January 12th, 2022

@AriadneLove thank you! I appreciate your dedicated mentoring as well ❤️

ouiCherie January 12th, 2022

Hi everyone,

@Bre4Me @favy123 @Ritwik001 @competentSunrise13 @RosyWillow @A4SPSRDS @FlamingosWearLipstick @beingSurvivor93 @Shauni05 @Bubblegumwings1234 @froyopeach @rationalMoon715

Please join us on this session 💜 Ask questions you may have about the program to Soulfully.

E.g: what should I do first? Is this paragraph, correct? How do I create the graphic? Etc.

Looking forward to seeing you there! 🤍

ouiCherie - CDM Mentor

Clarisse29 January 13th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

this is an awesome initiative! good luck! <3

RosyWillow January 15th, 2022

Thank you for offering this. Unfortunately I missed it. Will you be running another one?

SoulfullyAButterfly OP January 15th, 2022

@RosyWillow yes, we will announce one soon! In the meantime, feel welcome to PM me or any of the CDM Mentors!