Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Week 4: Progress Report

SoulfullyAButterfly March 10th, 2021

Hi everyone,

The Progress Report necessary to be filled for processing of your weekly participation is available here

Asher April 1st, 2021

Thank you for sharing the information with us here.

BlueTurtle5 July 2nd, 2021

Week 4 Checklist:

1. About the Writer: Writing Effective Writer Biographies

Using the factors discussed above, write a biography for your prospective articles at 7 Cups. - done

After you have written the brief paragraph-form biography, point out what parts of the biography highlight each of the EAT factors. - done

Respond to at least one other student’s biography and comment your feedback for improvement. - done

Bonus (Optional): Consider starting a 7 Cups creator portfolio - will have to complete after I get my new computer. Tech issues = prioritizing and postponing many tasks

1. Getting Ready to Write: Topic Selection

Submit your selected Title for approval before writing your first article, through the form. -done

1. Article Outlining - read

1. Week 4 Progress Report - submitted

SoulfullyAButterfly OP July 2nd, 2021

@BlueTurtle5 superb! I hope your computer gets fixed soon as I would love to see your portfolio too and I hope you like the portfolio idea especially as it matches these superb check-lists you create

BlueTurtle5 July 4th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Thank you. A new computer has been ordered but isn't expected to arrive until the 14th so I am very limited in my ability to work for another ~10 days.

SoulfullyAButterfly OP July 4th, 2021

@BlueTurtle5 that is alright, let me know if you would like to have a break and you can inform me when you have the computer to carry on from where you left of

kindLemonade July 19th, 2021
Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 25th, 2021

Done @SoulfullyAButterfly , thankyou !